I am the owner of Oh Wow, Lovely! (OWL!) hiihihihiihih

Monday, November 7, 2011

sindrom perempuan dewasa nak bercinta

At my age, i think being in relationship is not a game or just for the sake of to be labeled as a girlfriend. At my age, as an adult, it is a serious matter and takes courage to commit. We have to risk our heart to be in love.


At my age, as a grown up woman, i think what i need is a man that can express and show me love. Who is actually brave enough to tell the world that i am his only one. Who is not ashame to hold my hand in front of his friends, to call me sweet nicknames in public. Or when im angry. Who is care enough to call me back as soon as he saw my miscalls. Who is gentle enough to take care of my fragile heart during pms.


Expressing 'i love u' at least once a day is enough to make a woman smile. To call her at work, or call her when u noe she is busy, annoy her when she is being fussy, randomly call her in the middle of a busy day just to tell her u love her, thats how women want to be treated. Not just typing the words 'i love u' on handphone or computer or tab screen messeging, whatsapping chit chatting and so on. Percintaan alam maya ni sooooo my teenage years lah. Adult wants real life love. Unlike teenagers who are excited even bercinta di alam maya. It wont excite me anymore. How about u?


When i see people around me, my friends and their partners. They are all seems very happy with each other. A friend who is married, she is still receiving calls like every hour frm her hubby asking common questions like where r u, what are u doin n etc. I adore and envy them so much. I think most of them are not having any communication problem. The most common problem i heard was the bf having affairs or the bf having scandal with his ex etc.


Hmm. Rasanya apa yang diperkatakan di atas semuanya bkn lah masalah untuk korang kan? Mesti bf korang sweeet dan manis2 je layan korang hari2 kan. Sweet talker pun mslh jugak. Tak sweet langsung pon masalah jugak. So how? Balance2 lah sikit. Bkn nk mintak sweet manja2 nak mati pun. Memadailah dgn yg basic2 kan? Kalau yg basic pon susah sangat, bayangkan dh kawen nnti. Nk panggil sayang sekarang pun susah, kalau nanti dh beranak pinak, rumah dah kacau bilau anak2 memekak buat sepah, mmg dh takde maknenye lah nk romantis.kan?


Smpai sini saja.

Salam pms. Dan marah dengan kehidupan.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe... usah bersedih, dong. One day, you'll find your dream guy, insya-Allah... xoxo!

    ReplyDelete