I am the owner of Oh Wow, Lovely! (OWL!) hiihihihiihih

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I wear Pario on my head!




Yey! I love those 2 parios i bought in Penang!! RM10 each! So cheap and very multipurpose type of cloth! I can wear them as pario (well, duhh) and also as shawl! Not only that, i could use it as table runner or simply throw on the sofa! And paling best boleh jadi decoration on the wall! It is so cheap i wish i cud buy more!!! it was on sale! sighhhhh.

ps. shazu, ko nak pegi penang kan? ko hadiahkan lah aku satu lagi pario :p hihiihh :p

2 comments:

  1. this pario thing baru lagi eh? i never heard about it before. hikhiks.

    yeah, being lame here.=='

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo theree! ermmm. as far as i know org pakai pario kat tepi pantai je. entah. i myself main belasah je pario ni as shawl since i cannot wear it as a pario (kena pakai thights kat dalam so malas!)hihihi.

    ReplyDelete