I am the owner of Oh Wow, Lovely! (OWL!) hiihihihiihih

Friday, November 4, 2011

Bunting Craze!

These days, its like a trend to have triangle buntings for ocassions! I have to admit its super damn cute! Suitable for many ocassion such as birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower, cakes decoration, handmade cards, bedroom decoration (for kids and even adults!) and hell yeah, on weddings too!

I saw many crafters sell the buntings like the one at Wondermilk, but they sell it for unreasonable price! I think for like 6 to 8 pieces of triangles they sell it aroud rm50! I mean, it is ok for those who got a lot of money to spend on just bunting. And i thought, hey, i can sew this myself! Yeyy!

I am in love with this cake decor! i wish for this cake on my next birthday! *hinthint* >.<

I think this is just sweet and pure... awww... for the dessert table on your wedding!

This what i meant! for interior decor! I think its cuteee!

Okay, yang ni macam takde motif la bride and groom hold the bunting and kiss. I prefer they hang on the tree and kiss under the bungting! hihihi
another interior decor. more to vintage look.

This would obviously be in my sewing project plan!
My first customer is my dear friend, Shazu, who love things i love! ahahha! She asked me to make buntings for her room. Havent started yet cuz i have to finish up the ready stock first.

She even put her trust and hope on me to do her D.I.Y wedding next year! I cant wait! I get so excitedd easily when it comes to d.i.y project! hihiih!
I will make sure this little project of mine would be the bigggest success in my next year achievement! Gitew.. Semangat lebih ni. hihih.


All photos were not mine. Randomly save from the internet. Thanks for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment