I am the owner of Oh Wow, Lovely! (OWL!) hiihihihiihih

Thursday, October 27, 2011

November. Please be good to me.

Bad negative vibes was all around me lately. I feel like i do not fit in the circle anymore. I feel that i have lost so many people that once very close to me. Then i had an argument with my sister. My dad was not feeling well. I was worried something bad will happen since dad rarely fall sick. I pray that he will get well soon. My Bestie, do not seem to understand that what i need is his attention. And we ended up fighting all the time.

My November wish;

I wish that dad will be healthy again;

I wish that my relationship with everyone will be back to normal. Or else I will just be on my own until someone realize my non existence. Hibernate until winter come. Cewah. I cant wait for my mate to be back in town. She probably will understand what I am going through since she is my Pisces mate! (u noe who u are :)) And we are going to have shitloads of fun! Mate, I'll be around whenever u need me ok! *hugs*;

I wish that Bestie would understand me. And bare with my crankiness;

I wish that days ahead will be less headache, less heartache, less drama.

SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment