I am the owner of Oh Wow, Lovely! (OWL!) hiihihihiihih

Monday, July 9, 2012

i am a junior secretary :)

wahhhhhh lama gila nak mati tak tulis blog. due to my biziness (gitew) smpai mmg nk online pon malaihhhhh.

so since february til now, july yawwww a few great things happened and im very grateful :)

i am now a junior secretary at one of the company in ss2.i take care of 3 chinese male bosses yg super nice and kind! moreover, my exec secretary, maggie is superkindddd and very helpful. my colleagues are mostly chinese and a few malays yg semuanya very friendly. im so grateful to be here :)

my chinese male colleagues semua muda remaja malah hemsem belaka. the girls pun semua gila. i even have my close friends here. amirah and miki. were like satu kepala. me and miki hantu kpop. mira plak more like pompuan gila tp rakan luahan perasaan pasal bf hahhaaa!

so basically im happy with my career.

and as for Owl!, alhmdulillah, rezeki ade je. tak putus2. walaupun xde lah masyukk riban riban, tp okkkkkeeyyyy laaahhhh. thanks to my lovely friends yg support owl samada dgn mengorder barang or ucapan semangat ecceewah :p and my beloved customers all around malaysia (eecceewah lagi) trimassssss! hugsssss!!!

love life?hemm so so la. selang 2 hari gado. baik gado baik. im hving a love hate relationship with my bestie/bf. haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment